- Tuesday, Nov 10, 2020 9:00 AM - Thursday, Nov 12, 2020 1:00 PM CST
Sorry, this event is not available.
Registration for this event is now closed.
The Intensive will begin at 9:00 am on Tuesday, November 10, and will conclude by 1:00 pm on Thursday, November 12.
Alton Garrison, Ron McManus, Mike Clarensau, and Rick Allen will lead the Intensive Training in Springfield at the Eurasia Community Office.
Eurasia Community Office
1600 N. Boonville Ave., Ste. B-C
Springfield, MO 65803
To make reservations, you can call DoubleTree Springfield at 417-831-3131. Please refer to "Assemblies of God -- Acts 2 Intensive" to receive the discounted rate with breakfast at Gracie's. You can also use this link to book your hotel online: DoubleTree
Reservations may also be made at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by using this link: Fairfield
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The Acts 2 Intensive is designed to lead attendees through the content of all four retreats of the one-year Acts 2 Journey cohort over the course of three days. If you’d like to learn the entire Acts 2 Journey cohort system, this Intensive will be a great opportunity to be immersed in the process. Click the link to view a testimonial video from a previous Intensive
District School of Ministry Instructors
Global University recently added a new course to their requirements list for the Level One Ministerial Certificate. This course, A Spirit-Empowered Church: An Acts 2 Ministry Model (MIN 171), follows the outline of the book A Spirit-Empowered Church, which also serves as the textbook for the Acts 2 Journey Cohort. The Acts 2 Intensive will help DSOM instructors gain insight into the practical implementation of MIN 171 course content.
Pastors with a passion for mentoring others
Many district leaders recognized the value of having sectional presbyters attend the Intensive who could be trained to lead an Acts 2 Journey cohort within a district or network or to provide follow-up training and accountability to churches that have previously participated in the Acts 2 Journey Cohort.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Access to the online training portal with step-by-step video instruction from experienced facilitators.
- Access to the Acts 2 Church Survey evaluating the 5 functions described in Acts 2:42-47: Connect (fellowship), Grow (discipleship), Serve (ministry), Go (evangelism/missions), and Worship. A completed survey will determine minimum health factors in 12 separate areas, with recommendations for next-step actions.
- Copies of A Spirit-Empowered Church by Alton Garrison and A Spirit-Empowered Life by Mike Clarensau.
- Training on how to present the material and incorporate the involvement of Vision Teams during table talks.
- Information on what to do both before and after each Acts 2 Journey Retreat.
We hope to see you there!
The Acts 2 Journey Team
email@example.com | acts2journey.com
417-862-2781 ext. 3480