Upgrade your browser!
You'll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can't guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Tuesday, Apr 20, 2021 9:00 AM - Thursday, Apr 22, 2021 1:00 PM CDT
The Intensive will begin at 9:00 am on Tuesday, April 20, and will conclude by 1:00 pm on Thursday, April 22.
Alton Garrison, Ron McManus, Mike Clarensau, and Rick Allen will lead the Intensive Training in Springfield at the Eurasia Community Office.
Eurasia Community Office
1600 N. Boonville Ave., Ste. B-C
Springfield, MO 65803
To make reservations, call DoubleTree Springfield at 417-831-3131, refer to "Assemblies of God -- Acts 2 Intensive Group Rate," and receive the discounted rate. You may also make your reservations online by using this link: Doubletree Reservations must be made by 03/31/2021.
Reservations may also be made at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by using this link: Fairfield Inn & Suites Reservations must be made by 03/20/2021.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The Acts 2 Intensive is designed to lead attendees through the content of all four retreats of the one-year Acts 2 Journey cohort over the course of three days. If you’d like to learn the entire Acts 2 Journey cohort system, this Intensive will be a great opportunity to be immersed in the process. Click the link to view a testimonial video from a previous Intensive
District School of Ministry Instructors
Global University recently added a new course to their requirements list for the Level One Ministerial Certificate. This course, A Spirit-Empowered Church: An Acts 2 Ministry Model (MIN 171), follows the outline of the book A Spirit-Empowered Church, which also serves as the textbook for the Acts 2 Journey Cohort. The Acts 2 Intensive will help DSOM instructors gain insight into the practical implementation of MIN 171 course content.
Pastors with a passion for mentoring others
Many district leaders recognized the value of having sectional presbyters attend the Intensive who could be trained to lead an Acts 2 Journey cohort within a district or network or to provide follow-up training and accountability to churches that have previously participated in the Acts 2 Journey Cohort.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Access to the online training portal with step-by-step video instruction from experienced facilitators.
- Access to the Acts 2 Church Survey evaluating the 5 functions described in Acts 2:42-47: Connect (fellowship), Grow (discipleship), Serve (ministry), Go (evangelism/missions), and Worship. A completed survey will determine minimum health factors in 12 separate areas, with recommendations for next-step actions.
- Copies of A Spirit-Empowered Church by Alton Garrison and A Spirit-Empowered Life by Mike Clarensau.
- Training on how to present the material and incorporate the involvement of Vision Teams during table talks.
- Information on what to do both before and after each Acts 2 Journey Retreat.
We hope to see you there!
The Acts 2 Journey Team
email@example.com | acts2journey.com
417-862-2781 ext. 3480