Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Monday, Mar 14, 2022 - Wednesday, Mar 16, 2022
In order to validate this application into a contract:
- 2022 Exhibitor/Sponsor Application and full payment must be submitted by January 31, 2022.
- It is understood that this Application becomes a Contract upon acceptance/approval by The General Council of the Assemblies of God. This will be based upon the floor plan of exhibits, rates, and terms and conditions which constitute a part of, or are included in this document.
- Your Certificate of Insurance must be received by February 7, 2022. Without this coverage, you will not be allowed to set up in the exhibit area. Please email your Certificate of Insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The General Council of the Assemblies of God reserves the right to refuse Purchasers if, after the acceptance of the Application/Contract, information is presented that would be inconsistent with the standards supported by GCAG. For more information, please refer to the Policies and Procedures.
Download and read the Policies and Procedures prior to completing the online application.
Please download the Exhibits-Sponsors Event Kit before completing an application. The prices of the exhibits vary by package.
Exhibit spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis according to preferences indicated on the Exhibitor/Sponsor Application. If selections are already reserved, the booth space will no longer appear as an option. Convention Services Group reserves the right to shift space at any time, if necessary, for logistical purposes. For a confirmed booth space or package, full payment is required with the application/contract. No booth space will be reserved until full payment has been received.
Download the Exhibit Diagram prior to completing an online application.
Exhibit space or Sponsorship cancellations/changes must be made in writing. The date upon which the notice of cancellation is received in Convention Services Group will apply as the official date of cancellation.
All cancellations made after registration will be refunded with the exception of a minimum 10% cancellation fee. (See the Policies & Procedures for further clarification.) No refunds will be made after January 31, 2022.
Contact Convention Services Group by email at email@example.com or call (417) 567-4650.
Subject to change.
Sunday, March 13
- 3:00pm – Exhibitor Load-In/Setup
- 8:00am-3:00pm – Additional exhibit setup time if needed
- 9:00am – Pre-Con Check-in/Early Registration
- 10:00am-12:00pm – Pre-Con Sessions (Part 1)
- 12:00pm-1:00pm – Lunch on-site for registered Pre-Con attendees
- 1:00pm-3:00pm – Pre-Con Sessions (Part 2)
- 4:00pm-7:00pm – Registration/Exhibits Open
- 7:00pm-9:00pm – Opening General Session (All Exhibits Closed)
- 9:00pm-11:00pm – After Party -- Exhibits Open (Optional)
- 7:30am – Exhibitor Access
- 8:00am – Exhibits open
- 9:00am-10:15am – General Session (All exhibits closed)
- 10:30am -11:20am - Masterclass & Breakout Session #1
- 11:30am-1:00pm – Lunch (provided on-site)
- 1:00pm-1:50pm – Masterclass & Breakout Session #2
- 2:00pm-2:50pm – Masterclass & Breakout Session #3
- 2:50pm - 3:15pm – Break with Refreshments
- 3:15pm-5:00pm – General Session (All exhibits closed)
- 5:00pm - Exhibits Open – Dinner on your own
- 6:00pm-9:00pm – Exhibitors may close anytime deemed appropriate
- 9:00pm – Missions Exhibits and Platinum secondary booths must be dismantled
- 7:30am – Exhibitor Access
- 8:00am – Exhibits Open
- 9:00am - 10:00am – Masterclass Session
- 10:15am - 12:00pm – Closing General Session (All exhibits closed)
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm – Exhibits Open
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm – Exhibits tear down/load out
Missions and secondary Platinum exhibitor spaces must be dismantled by 9:00pm on March 15th.
All exhibitors must be out of the building no later than 3:00pm on March 16th.