- Monday, Aug 3, 2020 - Friday, Aug 7, 2020
Fine Arts Festival is a discipleship tool of AG Youth Ministries, designed to help students discover, develop and deploy their ministry gifts.
Columbus20 convenes in Columbus, Ohio (Monday, August 3-Friday, August 7). The event will feature National Youth Convention and Fine Arts Festival, powerful worship services, inspirational
speakers and more. This event offers a unique opportunity to reach thousands of
youth, youth leaders and parents on-site, and tens of
thousands who participate via the live streams, web and mobile apps.
In order to validate this online application into a contract, note the following:
- 2020 Exhibitor/Sponsor Application and full payment must be submitted by July 3, 2020.
- It is understood that this Application becomes a Contract upon acceptance/approval by The General Council of the Assemblies of God (GCAG). This will be based upon the floor plan of exhibits, rates, and terms and conditions which constitute a part of, or are included in this online document.
- Your Certificate of Insurance must be received by July 3, 2020. Without this coverage, you will not be allowed to set up on the exhibit floor. Please email your Certificate of Insurance to email@example.com.
GCAG reserves the right to
refuse Purchasers if, after the
acceptance of the Exhibitor/Sponsor Application/Contract, information is
presented that would be inconsistent with the standards supported by GCAG. For more information, please refer to the Policies
Download and read the Policies and Procedures prior to completing the online application.
The prices of the exhibits vary by booth. Please refer to the Exhibit Diagram below for booth location and price. Exhibit spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis according to preferences indicated on the Exhibitor/Sponsor Application. If selections are already reserved, the booth space will no longer appear as an option. Convention Services Group reserves the right to shift space at any time, if necessary, for logistical purposes. There is a 20% non-refundable deposit per booth that will be due at the time of purchase. The deposit may only be paid for via credit card. Subsequent payments may be made by credit card or by mailing in a check. Telephone reservations will not be accepted.
Download the Exhibit Hall Diagram prior to completing the online application.
For a complete list of sponsorship options with the specs and due dates, download the Media Kit. There is a 20% non-refundable deposit per Sponsorship that will be due at the time of purchase. The deposit may only be paid for via credit card. Subsequent payments may be made by credit card or by mailing in a check. Telephone reservations will not be accepted.There is a $400 non-refundable sponsorship deposit that will be due at the time of purchase. If there is a sponsorship that you are interested in, but it is not listed, please contact Convention Services Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Sponsorship Media Kit prior to completing the online application.
Exhibit space cancellations/changes must be in writing. The date upon which the notice of cancellation is received in Convention Services Group will apply as the official date of cancellation. Note the cancellation dates below.
- Cancellations made after May 1, 2020 will be charged a 20% non-refundable deposit plus an additional 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after June 1, 2020 will be charged a 20% non-refundable deposit plus an additional 50% cancellation fee.
refunds will be made after July 3, 2020.
Questions?Contact our exhibits team by email at email@example.com or (417) 567-4650.