- Sunday, Jan 26, 2020 7:00 AM - Saturday, Feb 1, 2020 1:00 PM CST
The AG Leadership Conference offers the best opportunity to connect with key leaders in the Assemblies of God from across the nation. Attendees include executive presbyters, district superintendents and men, women, youth and childrens ministry leaders from each district.
AG Leadership Conference 2020 convenes in Branson, Missouri (Monday, January 26-Friday, February 1, 2020).
The following opportunities have been specially prepared to provide the best opportunity for you to get your message and ministry before this key audience.
In order to validate this online application into a contract, note the following:
- 2020 Exhibitor/Sponsor Application and full payment must be submitted by January 13, 2020.
- It is understood that this Application becomes a Contract upon acceptance/approval by The General Council of the Assemblies of God (GCAG). This will be based upon the floor plan of exhibits, rates, and terms and conditions which constitute a part of, or are included in this online document.
- Your Certificate of Insurance must be received by January 13, 2020. Without this coverage, you will not be allowed to set up on the exhibit floor. Please email your Certificate of Insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GCAG reserves the right to refuse Purchasers if, after the acceptance of the Exhibitor/Sponsor Application/Contract, information is presented that would be inconsistent with the standards supported by GCAG. For more information, please refer to the Policies and Procedures.
Download and read the Policies and Procedures prior to completing the online application.
The prices of the exhibits vary by booth. Please refer to the Exhibit Diagram for booth location and price. Exhibit spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis according to preferences indicated on the Exhibitor/Sponsor Application. If selections are already reserved, the booth space will no longer appear as an option. Convention Services Group reserves the right to shift space at any time, if necessary, for logistical purposes. There is a 20% non-refundable deposit per booth that will be due at the time of purchase. The deposit may only be paid for via credit card. Subsequent payments may be made by credit card or by mailing in a check. Telephone reservations will not be accepted.
Download the Exhibit Diagram prior to completing the online application.
For a complete list of sponsorship options with the specs and due dates, download the Sponsorship Media Kit. There is a 20% non-refundable deposit per Sponsorship that will be due at the time of purchase. The deposit may only be paid for via credit card. Subsequent payments may be made by credit card or by mailing in a check. Telephone reservations will not be accepted. If there is a sponsorship that you are interested in, but it is not listed, please contact Convention Services Group at email@example.com.
Download the Sponsorship Media Kit prior to completing the online application.
Exhibit space cancellations/changes must be in writing. The date upon which the notice of cancellation is received in Convention Services Group will apply as the official date of cancellation. Note the cancellation dates below.
· Cancellations made after December 1, 2019 will be charged a 10% Cancellation Fee.
· Cancellations made after December 31, 2019 will be charged a 50% Cancellation Fee.
· No refunds will be made after January 10, 2020.
Questions?Contact Kevin Bernal by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-862-2781 ex 4056