Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Sunday, Jan 30, 2022 - Saturday, Feb 5, 2022
The AG Leadership Conference offers the best opportunity to connect with key leaders in the Assemblies of God from across the nation. Attendees include men, women, youth and children's ministry leaders from each district.
AG Leadership Conference 2022 convenes in Branson, Missouri, January 30 - February 5, 2022.
The following opportunities have been specially prepared to provide the best opportunity for you to get your message and ministry before this key audience.
In order to validate this online application into a contract, note the following:
- 2022 Exhibitor/Sponsor Application and full payment must be submitted by January 17, 2022.
- It is understood that this Application becomes a Contract upon acceptance/approval by The General Council of the Assemblies of God (GCAG). This will be based upon the floor plan of exhibits, rates, and terms and conditions which constitute a part of, or are included in this online document.
- Your Certificate of Insurance must be received by January 17, 2022. Without this coverage, you will not be allowed to set up on the exhibit floor. Please email your Certificate of Insurance to email@example.com.
GCAG reserves the right to refuse Purchasers if, after the acceptance of the Exhibitor/Sponsor Application/Contract, information is presented that would be inconsistent with the standards supported by GCAG. For more information, please refer to the Policies and Procedures.
Download and read the Policies and Procedures prior to completing the online application.
The prices of the Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities vary by tier level. Please refer to the AGLC22 Sponsorships - Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities for tier level pricing. Exhibit spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first -served basis according to the tier level selected. If selections are already reserved, the packages will no longer appear as an option. Convention Services Group reserves the right to shift space at any time, if necessary, for logistical purposes. There is a 20% non-refundable deposit per booth that will be due at the time of purchase. The deposit may only be paid for via credit card. Subsequent payments may be made by credit card or by mailing in a check. Telephone reservations will not be accepted. Full payment is due by January 17, 2022.
Exhibit space cancellations/changes must be in writing. The date upon which the notice of cancellation is received in Convention Services Group will apply as the official date of cancellation. Note the cancellation dates below.
· Cancellations made after December 1, 2021, will forfeit the deposit and an additional 10% of the total cost.
· Cancellations made after December 31, 2021, will forfeit the deposit and an additional 50% of the total cost.
· No refunds will be made after January 17, 2022.
Questions?Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-862-2781 ex 4053.