- Tuesday, Jul 30, 2019 9:00 AM - Sunday, Aug 4, 2019 7:00 PM CDT
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Tuesday, September 11, 2018 12:00 AM until the event start date.
GENERAL COUNCIL is the
AG’s largest gathering. More than 30,000 church leaders and influencers from
around the world come together once every two years to conduct
important church business, elect top church officials and take part in other activities
of the church during the day, and then participate in the power-packed services
during the evening.
General Council 2019
convenes in Orlando, Florida (Thursday, August 1-Sunday, August 4). The event will feature the Influence Conference (Wednesday, July
31-Thursday, August 1), National Youth Convention and Fine Arts Festival
(Tuesday, July 30-Saturday, August 3), powerful worship services, inspirational
speakers and more. This event offers a unique opportunity to reach thousands of
ministry leaders and laymen on-site, and tens of
thousands who participate via the live streams, web and mobile apps.
In order to validate this online application into a contract, note the following:
- 2019 Exhibitor/Sponsor Application and full payment must be submitted by July 1, 2019.
- It is understood that this Application becomes a Contract upon acceptance/approval by The General Council of the Assemblies of God (GCAG). This will be based upon the floor plan of exhibits, rates, and terms and conditions which constitute a part of, or are included in this online document.
- Your Certificate of Insurance must be received by July 1, 2019. Without this coverage, you will not be allowed to set up on the exhibit floor. Please email your Certificate of Insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GCAG reserves the right to refuse Purchasers if, after the acceptance of the Exhibitor/Sponsor Application/Contract, information is presented that would be inconsistent with the standards supported by GCAG. For more information, please refer to the Policies and Procedures.
Download and read the Policies and Procedures prior to completing the online application.
The prices of the exhibits vary by booth. Please refer to the Exhibit Diagram below for booth location and price. Exhibit spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis according to preferences indicated on the Exhibitor/Sponsor Application. If selections are already reserved, the booth space will no longer appear as an option. Convention Services Group reserves the right to shift space at any time, if necessary, for logistical purposes. There is a 20% non-refundable deposit per booth that will be due at the time of purchase. The deposit may only be paid for via credit card. Subsequent payments may be made by credit card or by mailing in a check. Telephone reservations will not be accepted.
Download the Exhibit Diagram prior to completing the online application.
For a complete list of sponsorship options with the specs and due dates, download the Media Kit. There is a 20% non-refundable deposit per Sponsorship that will be due at the time of purchase. The deposit may only be paid for via credit card. Subsequent payments may be made by credit card or by mailing in a check. Telephone reservations will not be accepted.There is a $400 non-refundable sponsorship deposit that will be due at the time of purchase. If there is a sponsorship that you are interested in, but it is not listed, please contact Convention Services Group at email@example.com.
Download the Sponsorship Media Kit prior to completing the online application.
Exhibit space cancellations/changes must be in writing. The date upon which the notice of cancellation is received in Convention Services Group will apply as the official date of cancellation. Note the cancellation dates below.
· Cancellations made after May 1, 2019 will be charged a 20% non-refundable deposit plus an additional 10% cancellation fee.
· Cancellations made after June 1, 2019 will be charged a 20% non-refundable deposit plus an additional 50% cancellation fee.
refunds will be made after July 1, 2019.
Questions?Contact our exhibits team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (417) 567-4650.
TUE, JULY 30 8 a.m.-5 p.m. ……………….Set-up All Exhibits
9 a.m.-5 p.m. ……………….POV’s Unload
No set-up past this day.
WED, JULY 31 9 a.m.-6 p.m.................. Exhibits Open
THU, AUG 1 9 a.m.-6 p.m.................. Exhibits Open
FRI, AUG 2 9 a.m.-6 p.m.................. Exhibits Open
SAT, AUG 3 9 a.m.-12 noon............... Dismantle
Early dismantle will not be permitted.